Monday 25 February 2019

PENANCE 1.


PENANCE.

Fresh from my bath, a vigourous rub down with a large bath sheet,

naked,skin red from the hot water and the towelling,  I stand naked before the mirror,

not bad for my age, without my comfortable bra, no support tights or shaping knickers letting it all

hang out, make up free, I pull my simple plain linen shift over my head it hangs to just above the

knee, I kneel on the hard wooden floor and prey for forgiveness, my sins are all little ones but they

mount up.

I will remain kneeling for thirty minutes then the second part of my penance,


A Lady Kneels In Penance.



bending over the chair my shift pulled clear of my now white bottom, I grip the long handled bath

brush tightly in my right hand,

smack! the hard rigid surface of the bath brush hits my right cheek, smack! and now the left, it stings,

I continue spanking my bare bottom,

four,five six, my bottom is now stinging,

I had to steel myself to continue, taking a deep breath I lashed the bath brush down as hard as I could

smacking my rapidly reddening bottom, I was gasping, tears starting to flow,

please Lord Jesus help this sinner to accept just punishment,

another five ,six a dozen it was agony my bare bottom was aflame, I continued spanking my bottom

in a frenzy landing as many painful spanks as I could, at last my penance was complete,

I dropped the brush to the wooden floor with a clatter, I was sobbing profusely. tears ran down my

pale cheeks I was in agony,

I remained kneeling, sore but feeling an inner cleanliness my soul at peace,

                                   AMEN.














,


No comments:

Post a Comment