Monday 9 August 2021

HEATWAVE.

HEATWAVE.

So glad to see some clouds in the sky this am. tho its still clammy as anything, in my teens and

twenties I loved the sun would rush home to get the blanket out and lie on the lawn,

now I just can't stand it, help I'm melting,

When I'm working in "the charity shop" normally I wear a white blouse and black trousers,

tight around my backside (my best feature) a bit VPL.

off duty I favour a black mini-skirt with thick black tights or leggings,

not really the best outfit for this inferno of a summer.

I'm wearing a long floaty summer dress at the moment a bit flowery but keeping me cool as I sit in

the shade,

I shun the sun. is my motto.

tho not always so, as teenager I liked to sunbathe in the back garden, in those days not many

working class families went abroad,

taking advantage of the sun my pal Muriel and I took advantage of a half day from the supermarket

where we both worked,

blankets on the lawn we lay listening to our little transistor radio,

wearing t shirts and baggy shorts,(nothing like the skimpy things young girls wear now")

 we decided to toast our backs and the back of our legs,

we pulled our t-shirts over our heads giggling lying face down we undid our bra straps,

we lay soaking in the suns rays then our idyll was broken, my mums piercing harsh voice what are

you doing you little trollops,

get your tops back on at once, we quickly fastened our bras and put on our shirts,

weve done nowt wrong, Muriel said angrily, get home you little hussy, I will be speaking to your

mother, mum shouted at the slim blonde teenager,

don't you call me a hussy Muriel replied, behind my mums back  I was shaking my head please shut

up Muriel I mouthed at her,

I knew I would get the backwash, Muriel stormed off , "in side now I'll teach you to flaunt yourself 

in public"

we were only sunning our backs mum, I said in a tiny pleading voice,

I knew better than to argue with mum when she had her temper up, I ran inside and to my room

closing the door, hoping the bitch would calm down before she found me,

no such luck I heard her feet on the stairs like a herd of elephants she burst into the bedroom,

how dare you argue with me in public she yelled, I stuttered with fear   I never said nowt, I managed to

stammer,

that blonde trollop had enough to say for both of youse she snarled  I decided silence was the best

policy.

she sat on the chair here now she indicated her lap, oh!  I felt the tears welling up over her knee like a

ten year old and me working and bringing in money into the house,

mum began spanking my bottom, centre of my left cheek then the right,

after half a dozen smacks it was really starting to hurt I had assumed it would be less painful than the

slipperings we received at school, tho it was rare for anyone to get more than two whacks,

then I felt my mum pulling my shorts clear of my bottom, then she re-commenced spanking me on

the seat of my thin cotton panties,  mum was giving me a real tanning I yelped each time her hand

struck my pantie clad bottom,    ..................at last it was over  I was left to lick my wounds,


it was Muriel and her mum Muriel looked ashen, eyes down cast, I've burnt my hand she held up her

right hand it was heavily bandaged, can you do the honours I've brought the hairbrush,

she waved a lethal looking implement in her other hand,

yes my dear that will be no problem, mum replied in her smarmy voice, she must have felt all her

birthdays and Christmases had come at once,

invited to spank the bottom of the hated blonde hussy, and with the heavy wooden backed hairbrush

no less,

no wonder Muriel was white as a sheet a spanking from her own mum was bad enough,

but to be at the mercy of her nemesis was awful for the poor girl,

Yvonne take your friend to your bedroom yes mum I whispered,

both mothers entered the room, my mum sat in the wooden upright chair, she hefted the hairbrush

feeling its weight and balance, she tapped it several times on her palm,

then rolled up the sleeve of her hideous puce cardigan, she had an evil glint in her eye,

Muriel's mum seemed unaware of this, Muriel looked not far off fainting, as far as I was aware

Muriel was not despite her mother producing the hairbrush  normally subject to corporal punishment

we had both been slippered at school but that was years ago,

by now the poor girl was being guided across my mums knee and jiggled into position,

her micro-mini left her well rounded bottom exposed she wore fashionable panties, quite skimpy,

she was in for a torrid time,

satisfied mum placed her left hand in the small of the teenagers back, and raised her right arm high,

Muriel yelped like a puppy with its tail trapped, in the coalhouse door,

the thwack of the heavy wooden backed hairbrush hitting her practically bare bottom, echoed around

the room, and again, mum was raising the hairbrush high and then smacking it down on to Muriel's

barely covered bottom, the teenage shop girl was on the wrong end of the spanking from hell,

Muriel was shrieking, yelling, mum continued spanking the weeping girls bottom, showing no mercy

she was taking advantage of our neighbours injury to take her spite out on a young girl she didn't like,

mum had an evil grin on her ugly face, Muriel's mum was smiling nodding her head in satisfaction,

pleased with the spanking her daughter was receiving,

( a little aside isn't it good that those days when a mum would gain satisfaction in seeing her teenage

 daughter, the girl she had given birth to being beaten black n blue and totally humiliated are long over)

at last it was over, a last couple of hard spanks to the bare segments of Muriel's bottom,

my pal was distraught, and be very careful or you will be getting the same, mum hissed at me,

as the sobbing Muriel was led out of the room by her mum,

a humiliating walk past the younger children playing in the street, a seventeen year old girl, ashen 

faced, red eyes, tears still flowing,  left school, working, bringing money in to the house, being shoved 

along the road by her mum holding the hairbrush, all the neighbors and youngsters playing could 

witness her plight,

As I remarked it would be inconceivable for the sophisticated teenagers of today to be chastised in such
a way,  









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment